TopLaxRecruits.com, Posted 12/14/16
Does your lacrosse team or club need a simple, meaningful and effective fundraiser opprtunity?
Then look no further! Lacrosse Media websites, owner of TopLaxRecruits.com, is offering The Community Lacrosse Win-Win Fundraiser Card as an exciting new source for raising funds and building community service.
As an organization you can generate significant money by sales of the discount cards. Local card sponsors benefit by increased visibility and patronage to their location.
Here’s how our card works:
*Your discount card is customized with your team logo. You choose local businesses that might want to give the discounts. We contact and engage each business to see if they want to participate and print the cards. No work on your part other than having your players sell each card for $20! The more you sell, the more you make!
*Discounts at each business listed on the card are good for a full year and unlimited use. Lacrosse Media and your organization also donate a portion of the profits from the program in your team’s name to a lacrosse-related charity of your choice.
*We then recognize your team with a featured article on Phillylacrosse.com complete with interviews and a picture.
The Community Lacrosse Win-Win Fundraiser Card is unique in that the card promotes businesses in the community that are personally chosen and contacted. It is a way for teams to find and reward sponsors and partners in their efforts to build their program in the region.
See the article on our first Win-Win Community Fundraiser Teams of the Week, the Interboro (PA) boys’ and girls’ teams.
Some of the comments made by Interboro players, coaches after a personal invitation to tour their benefactor, HEADstrong Foundation’s Nick’s House:
* Sophomore Connor Evans: “I can easily see how much (HEADstrong) does to support people by reaching out to families in need. This makes me realize how much people take for granted and how many people can’t do this (play lacrosse). It should be an honor to go out and put on a jersey every day.”
* Sophomore Joshua Quattrone (who sold 25 cards): “I knocked on a couple doors and told them what it was for and I got the card sold to pretty much every door I walked in. I told them they were all local businesses around the area. It was a good idea to do and good for fundraising. It was nice for the school to help out the businesses.”
* Senior Moriah Marr: “I liked selling the cards because they promote the businesses in the community. I did not know a lot about HEADstrong, but in the few minutes I have been here I think it’s wonderful. It’s absolutely amazing and very inspirational. It makes me want to go out and help people!”
* Sophomore Sohpia Harley: “I didn’t know much about HEADstrong, but I knew they they dealt with lacrosse. I learned a lot more about who they dealt with and what they do here. It’s cool to see that there is a place here open to anyone who needs help. If I get to donate, this is where I will go.”
* Interboro girls’ coach Steph D’Alonzo: “It is a win-win experience,” she said “We were able to raise money for our team, but also give back to a local community program like HEADstrong. You can’t beat that!”
To get more information about the “Win-Win Community Fundraiser Team of the Week” and begin your fiundraising project, e-mail us at email@example.com