Apply to be the next Featured Player of the Week! Fill out form below and we will follow up to confirm.
- #UNCOMMITTEDSPOTLIGHT Flynn Leonard 2025 Midfielder out of Monarch HS (CO)1/20/2023 Louisville, CO – This week’s edition of the @toplaxrecuits uncommitted player is ’25 midfielder Flynn Leonard. We have selected Flynn as a featured uncommitted player as part of our new weekly article to give NCAA exposure to high school athletes. Flynn Leonard, a current sophomore at Monarch HS (CO), plays club lacrosse for 3D […]
- #TopLaxRecruits Featured Uncommitted Player of the Week: 2025 Goalie Matt McKane1/20/2023 SAN RAFAEL, CA – This week’s edition of the @toplaxrecuits uncommitted featured player is Matt McKane. Matt was a standout goalie this past weekend in the Sand Storm 2025AA division and led his Fog City 2025 team to win the Championship! We have selected Matt as a featured uncommitted player as part of our […]
- Uncommitted Spotlight: Madison Sopha, 2020 ATT/MF/Draw, of Salem (MI) and @triumphgirlslaxTopLaxRecruits.com, Posted 1/10/20 Student-Athlete: Madison Sopha, 2020 attack/midfield/draw specialist of Salem (MI) and Triumph Lacrosse Profile: “Hard-working, coachable, driven, scholar athlete with good lax IQ, and a great team player.” Key info and awards: 3.4 GPA • 1220 SAT • Coachable • Team First Attitude • Great Lax IQ – • 2019 All-American, Maverik National […]
- Uncommitted Spotlight: Jared Chantz, 2022 FO of Kiski Prep (PA) and @tl_illinoisTopLaxRecruits.com, Posted 1/9/20 Student-Athlete: Jared Chantz, 2022 Faceoff Specialist, of Kiski Prep (PA) and True Lacrosse (IL) Profile: “Dedicated, 4.0 multi-sport, honor student-athlete; Fierce competitor; coachable team player; disciplined athlete with a strong work ethic on and off the field.” Key info and awards: 4.0 GPA, FLG in 3D All Star, 75% FO win pct – […]
- Uncommitted Spotlight: Catriona Lucus, 2022 MF/Draw, of DEWLAX & Randolph HS (N.J.)TopLaxRecruits.com, Posted 1/2/20 Student-Athlete: Catriona Lucus, 2022 MF/Draw of DEWLAX and Randolph HS, NJ Profile: “Smart, multi-sport athlete, a field leader, coachable with great field vision and LAX IQ, always improving, team first attitude, plays both ends of the field with equal ferocity.” Key info and awards: 4.5 GPA, Freshman Varsity Starter, Varsity Swimming and […]