By Chris Goldberg
TopLaxRecruits.com, Posted 2/27/17
The C2C Lacrosse North America Boys’ Rankings
1. McDonogh School (MD) 0-0 Prev: No. 1
The defending MIAA champion Eagles open March 11 vs. Durham Academy (N.C.).
2. Darien (CT) 0-0 Prev: No. 2
The Blue Wave opens April 1 vs. New York power Yorktown.
3. Hill Academy (ONT) 0-0 Prev: No. 3
The Pride opens March 14 at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA).
4. Culver Military Academy (IN) 0-0 Prev: No. 4
The Eagles open March 11 vs. Carmel (IN).
5. Calvert Hall (MD) 0-0 Prev: No. 5
The Cardinals open March 11 vs. defending Georgia state champion Lambert.
6. Gonzaga (DC) 0-0 Prev: No. 6
The Purple Eagles open March 11 vs. St. Albans (VA).
7. Boys’ Latin (MD) 0-0 Prev: No. 7
The Lakers open March 11 at Oxbridge Academy (FL).
8. IMG National (FL) 0-0 Prev: No. 8
The Ascenders open March 21 vs. No. 3 Hill Academy
9. St. Anthony’s (NY) 0-0 Prev: No. 9
The Friars open March 28 at Manhasset.
10. Deerfield (MA) 0-0 Prev: No. 10
The defending New England West 1 champion Green Wave is a favorite to repeat.
11. Bullis School (MD) 0-0 Prev: No. 11
The Bulldogs open March 11 vs. Plano West (TX).
12. Delbarton (NJ) 0-0 Prev: No. 12
The Big Green rolled to the Tournament of Champions title last year and is a favorite this season.
13. Victor (N.Y.) 0-0 Prev: No. 13
The Blue Devils have won 44 straight games and two consecutive state titles.
14. Cold Spring Harbor (NY) 0-0 Prev: No. 14
The Seahawks won the last two Class C titles.
15. Brunswick School (CT) 0-0 Prev: No. 15
The Bruins open March 24 at Landon School (MD).
16. Malvern Prep (PA) 0-0 Prev: No. 16
The Friars open March 21 at Calvert Hall (MD).
17. New Canaan (CT) 0-0 Prev: No. 17
The Rams have won two straight Connecticut mid-sized state championships.
18. Ward Melville (NY) 0-0 Prev: No. 18
The Patriots reached the Class A finals last year where they gave undefeated Victor a battle.
19. Chaminade (NY) 0-0 Prev: No. 19
The Flyers open March 22 vs. Massapequa (N.Y.).
20. St. Ignatius Prep (CA) 1-0 Prev: No. 20
The Wildcats opened Saturday with a 16-4 rout of San Ramon Valley. They play Tuesday at Monte Vista – which last year went undefeated on the field.
Under consideration: Bayport-Blue Point (NY) 0-0; Bridgewater-Raritan (N.J.) 0-0; Brother Rice (MI) 0-0; Cazenovia (NY) 0-0; Garnet Valley (PA) 0-0; Haverford School (PA) 0-0; Highland Park (TX) 1-0; Jamesville-DeWitt (NY) 0-0; Lambert (GA) 3-0; Landon School (MD) 0-0; La Salle (PA) 0-0; Lincoln-Sudbury (MA) 0-0; Locust Valley (NY) 0-0; Loyola Blakefield (MD) 0-0; Manhasset (NY) 0-0; Massapequa (NY) 0-0; Monte Vista (CA) 1-0; Niskayuna (NY) 0-0; Penn Yan (NY) 0-0; Pingry School (NJ) 0-0; Pittsford (NY) 0-0; Regis Jesuit (CO) 0-0; Ridgewood (NJ) 0-0; Shoreham-Wading River (NY) 0-0; Smithtown East (NY) 0-0; Smithtown West (NY) 0-0; Springfield-Delco (PA) 0-0; St. Paul’s (MD) 0-0; St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes (VA) 0-0; St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) 6-0; Summit (NJ) 0-0; Syosset (NY) 0-0; West Islip (NY) 0-0; Yorktown (NY) 0-0.
C2C is a national provider of premier showcases, camps, clinics and club teams for both boys and girls. C2C has club teams in Texas, Georgia and Virginia as well as a National team and provides elite instruction and player development. C2C also runs a series of Spotlight recruiting and showcase events in the Southwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.